The following Conditions apply to any item sold from the Delta-Niner estate on this site:
(1) BHG Appraisals is a contracted sale agent. All prices on our website are listed in Canadian Dollars and shipped from British Columbia.
(2) BHG Appraisals will offer estate items on our site with a fixed price, depending on availability, to the general public. All buyers must be registered on the website and must be 21 years of age or older to purchase anything on the site. * Please note that an order is not finalized as a sale until the buyer acknowledges our terms/conditions, receives a formal invoice, and we receive the amount on the invoice in full. Online check-out of an item(s) selected for purchase through our website does not constitute a sale, and is only the first step in the order process. (see Sale Process below). Restricted Firearms are listed on the website, however the actual sale cannot be done through our online shopping cart and must be done by contacting us directly.
(3) BHG Appraisals reserves the right to cancel any transaction at any time. Reasons for a cancelled sale could be any of the following: poor communication, inability to verify the buyer, shipping restrictions of the item(s) purchased, payment delays, item is withdrawn from sale or any other circumstances at the discretion of the seller.
(4) BHG Appraisals collects all required Canadian Sales Tax from Canadian Buyers (GST and applicable Provincial Sales Tax).
(5) BHG Appraisals is not responsible for sold items that are delayed by foreign customs or postal agencies or any taxes or duties imposed.
(6) BHG Appraisals is saved harmless from any and all legal liability resulting from the property sold or actions thereof. No refunds or exchanges. See additional legal caveats and disclaimers below.
(7) BHG Appraisals will charge a nominal fee for the provision of any COA (Certificate of Authenticity) or an official appraisal for Customs and importation purposes.
(8) BHG Appraisals grants you a single, non-exclusive, limited personal license to access and use the Website conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions in these terms. All graphic images, descriptions, buttons and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission.
The Sale Process:
A. Buyer selects item(s) available on our Website and completes Check Out;
B. Buyer will receive an email to confirm checkout, availability of item, shipping options and to confirm payment method;
C. Buyer then agrees to the conditions of sale, verifies identity/age, receives invoice and submits payment as agreed;
D. BHG Appraisals prepares item(s) for shipping once payment is successfully received and provides Buyer tracking information.
F. BHG Appraisals reserves the right to cancel any transaction if any of the above conditions are not met or at its own discretion. Buyers adding an item to their online cart does not constitute a formal sale until all above conditions are met and payment is received.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY BHGAPPRAISALS.COM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BHGAPPRAISALS.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BHGAPPRAISALS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BHGAPPRAISALS.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BHGAPPRAISALS.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold BHG Appraisals and its affiliates, officers, directors, members, agents, employees, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of your violation of these Terms.